Hey I'm Harry
I help SaaS founders and teams drive revenue through conversion copywriting and messaging strategy.
Unlike most copywriters, I don’t do it because I love ‘words.’
I do it because I LOVE connecting great products with those who need them most.
Having consulted with SaaS founders for 3+ years. I know the SaaS funnel inside out across acquisition, activation, retention, and referrals.
I’ve developed deep connections and expertise in B2B SaaS industry.
How did you get here?
In a past life, I was an Environmental Scientist because I wanted to make a difference.
But in 2019, when I was traveling, I read a quote from Naval Ravikant that hit me like a ton of bricks…
‘You can’t have impact without leverage”
Meaning, that if you want to have a real impact in this world, you need reach or resources (labor, capital, or code).
That’s why I decided to pivot and acquire skills and help anyone in the world from anywhere and run my own business.
And I fell in love with helping founders and teams solve tough marketing problems.
Because people actually need it.
There’s a lot of ‘crap’ in this world, but SaaS and B2B services only survive if they help solve real problems.
What I'm reading...
5 random things about me...
- I was an environmental scientist in a past life. My scientific approach, drive for results, and ability to question my assumptions mean I’m a great strategic thinker.
- I love to travel. From 2019 to 2022 I lived in Australia and New Zealand. And love finding off-the-beaten-track experiences.
- Mountain biking, surfing, skating, and skiing. Extreme sports are my thing.
- I’m addicted to ‘email swiping.’ You’ll find me abandoning carts and creating ‘burner’ emails just to see what people are doing.
- I live in the sticks. On the edge of a UK national park. You’ll find me sitting by the fire, nipping for quick mountain bike rides, and hiking with friends.
Got Questions? Want to get started?
I only work with clients who have found product-market fit (AKA – people buy what you’re selling) If that’s you, let’s talk.