Webserv Copywriting Case Study
Re-positioning and 5-page website project
Webserv is a full-service agency that came to me wanting to overhaul its site to pair with its new positioning.
Instead of positioning themselves as the bespoke agency for anyone… They wanted to niche down into the medical device space where they’d seen traction.
Webserv went through the conversion copywriting process to put together 5 core pages so they could attract more of their dream customers:
- Team interviews (founder, sales, and marketing)
- Customer interviews (with testimonial collection and recordings for the team to keep.)
- Competitive research.
- Customer pains, dreams, and desires synthesis.
- Jobs to be done analysis.
- Positioning and messaging strategy.
- Homepage and 4 service pages
- Wire-framing for design and dev implementation.
"He interviewed our customers and positioned our service to speak directly to them."
My favorite thing about working with Harry was his research, interviewing our best customers to understand their problems, and positioning our service in a way that spoke directly to them.
I highly recommend Harry!
"Breadth of knowledge for positioning and understanding of page structure was second only to the incredible copy he delivered."
His breadth of knowledge for positioning and understanding of page structure was second only to the incredible copy he delivered.
He was thorough in his research and interviews of executives and current clients until he knew exactly how to position our capabilities. I highly recommend Harry!